Thursday, September 9, 2010

TIFF REVIEW: FILM #2 "Inside Job"




DIRECTED BY - Charles Ferguson
IN MY OPINION -    8.5/10

WOW.     One of the best things about "Inside Job" is the fact that it clearly made me understand what the hell went wrong on wall st a few years ago.  Not to say I'm a dummy and didn't understand the basics, but this does an amazing job of making me understand, get engaged by it, and make me want to slap some people in the damn face.

The way information is revealed makes it feel like a thriller, always digging, and the further we get to the centre of the problem you find there is still more going on, and that spiral as it's own off shoot of problems.  It's a damn fibonacci of financial crisis, and I loved it.

Go see this movie,  tell people to see this movie.  It's as important as "an inconvenient truth" was, only it's not boring as shit.

OH, and the music selection - BRILLIANT.







No comments:

Post a Comment